CRC Capital announces the establishment of its first equity investment fund
On June 28th, CRC Capital announced the establishment of its first equity investment fund, the CRC Capital CNY fund, with a wide range of LP's composed of well-known investors and successful entrepreneurs in the field of science and technology.
CRC Capital Equity Fund will invest in financial technology and blockchain companies which are currently at their pre-A and A stages. In the field of financial technology, CRC Capital will focus on innovative companies that offer new trading systems and services. On the other hand, in the blockchain sector, CRC Capital will focus on companies with founders that have proven track records and stand out in the blockchain sector with a focus on new generation of computing power, digital asset derivatives exchanges, next-generation payment technology, decentralized financial services and more.
Mr. Zhang Mingjing, the founding partner of CRC Capital, said: CRC Capital investment fund aims to support a full range of high-quality technology start-ups. The existing experience of foreign boutique investment banks shows that the investment banks with their own equity investment funds can help improve the investment banking product line, consolidate the financial advisory business, and align the interest with their customers. In addition, taking full advantage of their network and resources, investment funds managed by boutique investment banks can bring satisfactory return on investment to investors.
- CRC is a blockchain investment bank founded by senior executives from top investment institutions in China.
- We are dedicated to providing professional, international and institutional investment banking services to blockchain entrepreneurs.
- CRC has received strategic investments from Huobi Global, JLAB, Gobi VC, Cloudwise and U-nobleman, etc.
- CRC has recently closed subscriptions for its token fund, Blockchain Renaissance I, which is dedicated to support greatest value providers in the blockchain ecosystem.
- For more information, please visit: crc.capital