CRC Capital announces strategic investment in blockchain media CoinVoice
CRC Capital announces strategic investment in blockchain media CoinVoice. CRC Capital will serve as CoinVoice's Chief Financial Adviser and will assist CoinVoice in the areas of capital operations and project incubation.
Founded in April 2018, CoinVoice is a new media institution focused on blockchain ecosystem. CoinVoice ecosystem comprises of VOICE TALK, VOICE Business, VOICE news, VOICE Finance and many other new media sections. CoinVoice has also founded CoinVoice.kr, the Korean media subsidiary of Coinvoice. CoinVoice has received multiple rounds of investment from well-known institutions such as JLAB (Jiuding District Block Chain Lab), Jiaxin Capital, Yan Capital, Inno Angel Fund, and PreAngel.
Zhang Mingjing, the founder of CRC Capital, said: CRC Capital adheres to the concept of value investment and constantly explores high quality projects in the blockchain field. CoinVoice has continued to produce high-quality content, and continuing to voice high-quality projects in the blockchain field, disseminating professionalism and accumulating credibility. The project has a positive brand image and the team is working hard to win in the next bull run. CRC Capital hopes to work with all of CoinVoice's shareholders to bring more resources to the team and help CoinVoice become a more valuable blockchain media.
CoinVoice founder Yu Wenhui is very grateful to the recognition of CRC Capital. He said: The blockchain industry is still in its early stages. It is very important for the team to align with CRC Capital who brings professional investment banking experience to CoinVoice. CoinVoice also hopes, in the future, we will jointly promote the financing and incubation of blockchain projects.
- CRC is a blockchain investment bank founded by senior executives from top investment institutions in China.
- We are dedicated to providing professional, international and institutional investment banking services to blockchain entrepreneurs.
- CRC has received strategic investments from Huobi Global, JLAB, Gobi VC, Cloudwise and U-nobleman, etc.
- CRC has recently closed subscriptions for its token fund, Blockchain Renaissance I, which is dedicated to support greatest value providers in the blockchain ecosystem.
- For more information, please visit: crc.capital